Monday, January 4, 2010

Tick Tock

I've decided to share my life more freely. If you should find something of interest here, enjoy. Please feel free to comment should you share a similar experience or perhaps can offer some wisdom. If you have neither to offer, a good "Knock, Knock" joke is always welcome.

Well, yesterday I celebrated my 52nd birthday. Strange I don't feel old. I actually have 5.3 grandkids. Boy, Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl and whosit. I still don't feel old. I call them my monkeys. I once called my three sons monkeys and now their children have taken the title. They have their assigned numbers and answer to their number. They all seem to love their spot in the lineup. All think that their monkey number is the best! Monkey 1 is 7, Monkey 2 is 5. They are brothers. Monkey 3 is also 5 and her brother Monkey 4 is 4. Monkey 5 is our sweet baby girl, 6 months and she will be the big sister to Monkey 6 who is due for his/her homecoming in late July.

So, it appears that I have plenty to keep myself out of trouble. All in all at any simple family dinner we might have my darling and myself, mother-in-law, 3 sons, 3 daughters-in-law, 4 dogs, 1 cat and my precious 6 little monkeys.Full house? Well... I still think someone is missing. I always believed one day we would adopt. I believe that day has come.

No comments: