Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Expectant" Mom

Today I found the perfect stationary for the announcements for Elaina Xin's homecoming! I wondered how I would make the decision or if I would just end up "settling" for an average looking announcement but when I saw it I knew it was just right! I hope to decide on the verbiage tomorrow.

I'll also be working on the finishing touches to her room. I still need to touch up the bed and put up some art I found for over her desk. I was thrilled when I found it. I hope that someday soon when she's home (and reading :) ) that she will look up often and be reminded just how very special she is to us and to her heavenly Father!

I remember reading in the New Testament, where exactly the scripture is I'm unsure, but we are told that when we pray we should pray fully expecting to receive. I'm praying all the while preparing our lives to receive our daughter and I know the perfect Father will be bringing her home to us soon! I go to bed tonight one day closer to holding my sweet girl.

No comments: