Saturday, December 11, 2010

We're Home!

Most of you know by now that we are home from China!  What an experience!  Elaina is precious and feisty!  Pretty much what I expected.  She is a treasure!

Again, most of you know that I had switched to a non Google site for the time in China (China and Google don't get along).  I'm really enjoying the BabyJellyBean site to use as a Memory Book for Elaina and will maintain that site.  If you would like to follow her progress that's the page for you.  I also plan to continue to use CurlyMonkeyShines for all of our Monkeys young and old for all of you who are interested in our little tribe.

I really appreciate all the encouragement and prayers you have offered in our behalf.  It's impossible to let you all know all the tiny little ways your prayers are answered minute by minute.  But rest assured and confident;  they are answered!

Love to all of you,

LaRita

No comments: