Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Here Comes the Sun

Wow, I hadn't realized it had been more than a year since I'd blogged about family life.  I could say there's nothing new happening but that's not true.  I know that the cloud is full of blogs started and ended floating out there with no reason or explanation.  But I didn't want to be one of those.  So here's what happened.

A couple of posts ago that was actually posted a couple of years ago I confessed about the death of my marriage.  I cannot tell you the pain that wove in and out throughout my life over the past couple of years.  I would say that I have struggled a great deal with depression while working my way to my new normal.  I'm not talking about the blues or feeling down.  But ugly, unexplainable dirty depression.  Hard to get out of bed and shower depression.  Impossible to clean house depression.  Crying in Target depression.

Thankfully, as proclaimed by George Harrison, here comes the sun.

I'm ok.  I'm better than ok.  I'm good.  Really good.  Life does go on.

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here.
Here comes the sun.
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right.

No comments: