Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gathering Clouds

There's a time when family becomes a friend and friends become your family.  This is one of those times.  It warms me to see how much love and excitement is growing all around me. (I think I may be glowing!)  It's positively electric.  Friends from church that have become family and sisters and children that have become my best friends.  Little Elaina Xin May carries such a spirit of love that it's swirling and flowing from a southern city in China making it's way across the Pacific, passing over and through the mountains and valleys of the western U.S.A. and gathering in fluffy clouds of pure love over north Texas.  It's just starting to sprinkle little drops of sweetness.  I eagerly await the cloudburst of joy when my little girl comes home.

Love you XinXin!  Mommy's coming soon!

No comments: