Thursday, August 23, 2012

More School Fun

I've been so inspired by all the teachers around me and how they create and share ideas to make learning fun.  I thought I should start sharing as well so here's today's idea.

Many of my friends (my husband included) are numbers people and need little encouragement to get to know all the digits.  But me and my girl need some encouragement!  We love games and are very competitive so what better way than to play with numbers!  Both are good to aid in number recognition.  The Sums game can be changed by adding a third or fourth dice (and more numbers) or easily change it to finding the difference or product.  I left off any additional clip art since my girl likes to decorate with stickers anyway. :-)

Print, change and enjoy.  Happy learning.



No comments: