Sunday, October 28, 2012

Here, Kitty Kitty

Tonight was "Trunk or Treat" night with our church.  I was a bit anxious how Victoria would handle the chaos and tables full of food followed with buckets filled with candy (food is challenging for us).

Well, we had a wonderful evening filled with fun and visiting and even a few surprises!  Elaina and Victoria were kitty cats - the simplest idea I could come up with outside of the dreaded sheet with wonky holes cut out for two eyes to see with.  They were adorable!

As we were traveling through the line I was sticking close by in case something might be too frightful and to oversee the candy grab.  And much to my surprise my new little kitty greets the sweetest lady among us with a bow and a clear English 'thank you'!  Wow!  I was overcome!  Could it be I actually caught that special moment with my phone?  Yes I did!


But wait.  There's more.  As we were walking to the car to make our way home, Victoria stops to count goodies.  I hear (in English) 1, 2, 3 followed with yut, yee, som.  I could hardly believe my ears!  This is just what I needed!  Thank you, Father!



1 comment:

Crafty and Crap said...

OMG. Love the video. Victoria is going to soar like China never expected.